Currently Affects: Windows BYOD Devices
If you get a device authentication error, like the one below, you will need to remove your BCC account from your computer and then re-add it.
To fix this error:
- Close any Microsoft Office Apps (e.g. Word, Outlook etc) and any web browsers you have open (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Edge)
- Go to Settings -> Accounts -> Access Work or School
- Click on your school account (email ending in @bcc.act.edu.au) -> Disconnect
- Accept any prompts that appear.
- The school account will now have disappeared.
- Close Settings.
Re-Add Your BCC Account
- Go to Settings -> Accounts -> Email & accounts.
- Click Add a work or school account.
- Sign in with your BCC Account.
- Click Done
- Test by going to https://portal.office.com and signing in with your school account.